Central plant laboratory
Central plant laboratory of the factory founded in 1954 meets all the production requirements in analytical estimation from receiving inspection of the raw products and materials to the finished products testing.
To assure the production of the high-quality products of the plant the central plant laboratory realizes the receiving, operational and special inspection as consistent with the regulations; assists the shops in the launching of the new technological processes; carries out the little experimental tasks related to in-line production problems.
The central plant laboratory includes:1. Metal and chemical-spectral analysis laboratory
2. Covering laboratory
Metal and chemical-spectral analysis laboratory
The metal and chemical-spectral analysis laboratory consists of the next groups:
- Chemical-spectral analysis of the metals and materials;
- Inspection of the metals and alloys, polymers, rubbers and glass;
- Measuring of the magnetic properties of the metals, X-ray control.
- receiving inspection of the reagents and materials (chemical characteristics);
- receiving inspection of the ferrous and nonferrous metals and the alloys of these metals according to National State Standards (GOST) and Industrial Standards, operating instructions and procedures;
- analysis for the precious metals content detection in the solutions, scrap and components waste;
- production of the sealing bitumastic, distilled water.
During the operation the group uses next equipment: analytical balance ВЛР-20 and WA-21, distilling apparatus ДЭ 10 «СПб», electric photocolorimeters КФК-2-УХЛ and КФК-2, laboratory ionometer И-160М, electric furnaces СНО 15/1100, electrical equipment cabinet СНОЛ-1,6.2,5.1/9-И4, rapid analyzer АН-7529, renewed spectrograph ИСП-30 with the modern computer-assisted inspection center MLSC 5.The inspection of the metals and alloys, polymers, rubbers and glass group conducts:
- physical-mechanical properties examination of the rubbers, plastics, molding powders, foil-coated dielectric for compliance with GOST, specifications, Industrial Standards;
- electrical parameters examination of the equipment wires, conductive enamels, wires with silk and varnish insulation for compliance with GOST, specifications, Industrial Standards;
- high-voltage testing of the electric insulating materials;
- oil products quality control;
- mechanical test of the ferrous and nonferrous metals and \ the alloys of these metals according to GOST, Industrial Standards, specifications and instructions;
- macrostructure and microstructure inspection of the metal work on each technological process stage;
- founding, forging, heat-treated products waste detection and elimination.
During the operation the group uses test machines ZM 20 FP 10/1, P05, P-5 and МГР 5, microscopes ММР 4 and РВ 21, hardness meter ПМТ-3, plants АМИ-60 and ЭПУ-3000, impact resistance tester, viscometers.Measuring of the magnetic properties of the metals, X-ray control conducts:
- magnetic properties testing of the low-energy and high-energy materials;
- magnetization and demagnetizing of the materials;
- metal and alloy components, electric radio products and radio components, engineering products, founding X-ray control by means of X-ray unit according to GOST and Industrial Standards.
During the operation the group uses: ballistic complex БУ-3 and X-ray unit РУП-150/300-10-1.
The covering laboratory consists of the next groups:
- preparation of the glues, mastics and compounds;
- paint-and-lacquer and electrodeposited coating analysis;
- solutions, reagents and electroplating bath chemical analysis.
- preparation and delivery to the plant departments of the chemical compositions (glues, varnishes, enamels, compounds etc.), fluxes, alcohol blends, solutions;
- preparations of the half-finished products for the chemical compositions.
- receiving inspection of the paint-and-lacquer materials, solvents for compliance with specifications, GOST, Industrial Standards;
- paint-and-lacquer and electrodeposited coating, printed circuit boards examinations during the production process;
- deionized water, cutting emulsions, nitrogen analysis on production request;
- electrodeposited and anodic oxide coatings quality examination for compliance with the technical documentation demands.
- chemical analysis of the electroplating bath electrolytes;
- methods preparation for the chemical analysis of the electroplating bath electrolytes.
During the operation the group uses thickness gauge Konstanta К5, refractometer ИРФ-454Бм, analytical balance ВЛР-20, balance ВНЦ 2, set of the aerometers АОН-1, climate cell МС-71, viscometers ВЗ-1, ВЗ-4, ВЗ-246, electric furnaces СНОЛ, device У1-А, device ПКФ-1, hardness meter ТМЛ, distilling apparatus ЭД-4, КФК-2, ionometer ЭВ-74, seconds counter.
The test reports are given by results.You can find the information about the order procedure here.